Friday, October 26, 2007

Back from Hiatus

Things went ice cold as far as the mission goes. After my hiatus in the UK we were told to stand down until further contact with Ijaz was made. We believe that he may very well be in Iran. Intelligence suggests that he has been staying near Tehran, but reports are vague at this point. Note the man at the far right of the photograph. We are 89% certain that this is Ijaz (with a mustache now). We do not know why he is in Iran at the present time but he has been there for 7 months now. A great deal has happened to me since my last post. I returned to the States under a different identity and have been awaiting orders for our next move. In another 30 days I should be in either Iran or Albania. Will post as I'm able. Things are beginning to heat up again.

No comments: