Friday, July 29, 2005

Blog Delayed by Osman Hussain Arrest Involvement

Sorry I haven't posted since yesterday. I was tied up by my assistance with the arrest of Osman Hussain, a British national who is tied with the failed London transit bombings on July 21st. With that sordid business out of the way, I will be able to tail Molotov again. The two trailing him are Saudi nationals, members of Qa’idat al-Jihad. Apparently Molotov has helped himself to Voltaire's diamonds, not delivering them to Faya-Largeau in Chad like he was supposed to do earlier this week. He was in Crete, but I'm not sure where exactly. Also, the Saudis are trailing a young American, the one who took their photograph in St. Peter's Square yesterday. He's staying in central Rome at a place called "Moderno". I'm not sure if he's working with Molotov, but will find out soon enough.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have studied the issue of nuclear backpacks to some degree. Although I am skeptical, I keep an open mind. Could you address your CIA credentials by first indicating with which Directorate you are assigned?